Yumi Oikta is a grat artist from North Carolina. She Creates beautiful art of giant life like moths and butterflies with embroidered fabrics. There is a creativity between the beauty of her work and the creepy crawly furriness of a giant bug. She make perfect balance between artistry and realism.
1. Beware of Tuesday the 13th not Friday the 13th- Overall it’s just an unlucky day so your aunts gather all their herbs and candles and give you a cleanse from all the evil spirits.
This Guy Performs An Amazing Forehead Trick To Pour A Can Of Beer YouTube Video Gone Viral…
Its a real junk food cafe in Leeds. This is the first cafe in United Kingdom which only uses the intercepted waste food. This cafe run by the local Leeds man name is Adam Smith and his co-director name is Johanna Hewitt. Conor Walsh is the co-director. The strange cafe is famous for uses food which would otherwise have been almost thrown out. It means that food comes from the various different sources. The menu for restaurant changes every day, which is depending on the resources. The cafe has been open since December 2013.
1. Snail: It is served in most rich and fancy dinner parties.
1. Blackberry-Lemon Shandies
1. Candiru: This Worm Is Attracted To Ammonia, which Humans Release In Urine.
1. The Great Pyramids of Giza – is actually adjacent to a sprawling city.
Some people really don’t like milk. But not many of us would chronicle our distaste by drinking copious amounts of the stuff and then vomiting it up while being filmed in super slow motion.
1. Laser hair removal will even lighten scars from old ingrown hairs.
1. Why do we have fingerprints?
Millions of photographers use Photoshop (Photo Editor Software) to insert new effects and elements into their photography, but none of them creates so crazy images which art director and digital artist Martin De Pasquale does. This creative artist creates a strange kind of manipulations by editing multiple images and with help of photo shop effects. Some of his edited images are silly still every images have some hidden massages inside them, so lets take a look at his creative work in photo shop….